Twelve/Six



Someone messaged me a few days ago asking for help. He asked me if I can be his 'mentor'. I have to politely say no, 'cause same as him, I am still a student of the market trying to find my own mentor. I'm nowhere near that level. I'm way far from being there. But I gave him pointers to the best of my trader knowledge, from my newbie experience, on what he can do while looking for one.





I advised him to enroll in Blueprint so that he can learn the basics and be in a community where you can find people with the same mission as him. For a newbie trader, our journey can get lonely. We need someone to talk to. To share our experience with. To guide us. To encourage us. To correct us. Someone that can relate to us as traders. And that's where the community comes in. He might not find a mentor or an accountability partner yet. But Blueprint is there to be his support group.




He has to save for the membership fee first. For now, he's resourcefully downloading e-books. Printing and binding them for his reading when he got the time. So I offered him to send a copy of my compilation of Zeefreaks' Basic of the Basics. So he can read them while he's off his work.





Zeefreaks' Basic of Basics


This guy works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. What's our excuse?



I get where this guy is coming from. I feel him. I know the feeling of asking questions. Looking for guidance. Composing your message with loads of words and paragraphs only to get a one liner reply. But I get it, they must be getting loads of messages everyday. Random people. Same questions. I can imagine the stress. But I'm not stereotyping nor generalizing. There are still a bunch of people I talk to that are willing to spend their time and effort in answering my queries. Our queries. And to these people, you have my gratitude as always. You know who you are. It just gets so cold and lonely sometimes that we newbies try to find someone to share our struggles and hear words of encouragement from you. All it takes is just a little push from the guys who we look up to.

This guy was asking me for help. But he's the one who unknowingly gave me 'push' to continue doing what I have begun. To continue on this journey to freedom.

"Makakawala din tayo sir sa sistema ng pagiging empleyado, alipin ng makabagong panahon...kapit lng sir..."

To guy 'twelve/six', and all other newbies out there like me, may we find our way and eventually reach our enlightening point.

May we escape from this mad system that we call the Rat Race.

May the odds be ever in our favor.

Comments

Post a Comment