IRC | No Plans, No Gains.

 

Round 2

Day 1.
4 days after round 1. This was Friday. Nearing EOD. Considering that it was a profit taking day, IRC is still green. I decided to enter a small position near EOD at 1.89.


Day 2.
It rallied that day. Breaking out of the short previous 4-day consolidation. Giving a long green candle. I added a very small tranche at 2.18. Happy newbie. Feeling genius with 20%-ish gain.


Day 3.
It opened 1 fluc down from previous close. Dipped for a while and reversed. I added more at 2.23. Went higher than previous close only to close at the same level as the previous day. My AEP as of this time went higher than Day 1 due to averaging up.


Day 4.
Rallied again and closed at 2.62. Did nothing. They say that 'money is in the sitting' daw e. Even saw someone's video about his IRC trade. I was hyped even more.


Day 5.
First red candle after the rallies. Added more at 2.58.


Day 6.
A longer candle appeared! Later on that day, I saw someone's post about dumping his 2M shares at 2.61 levels with a caption that reads “Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You cannot withstand the storm.' The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm”. I was like - scratched my head. But I added some more at 2.44. Haha. Buy the f***ing dips, the gurus said. (Haha. Tigas ulo.)


Then later-er on that day, someone commented on the other one's post. He was lucky enough to sell 6 seconds earlier than the other one. Nag unahan pa eh 😈. But to be honest, I can't blame them. For them, that trade was all planned. Planned entry. Planned exit. For me, this trade back then was a go-with-the-flow trade.


They say that you have to think like the big players - the Instis - so that you can get out of your position before they do and make the price move downward. So now, you have to watchout for two. Haha. The Insti and the likes of these guys - because when they get out of their position, they somehow have an insti-move effect because of the size of their position. 




Day 7.
Priced opened lower but closed with a green candle. Since I have bought my shares at different levels of highs and lows - ganon talaga, walang plano e - my AEP was higher now and gains were lost. I stopped my position at a small gain. Sold at 2.33.

I could've locked in my profits the same day as 'someone' locked in theirs. But as I've said, they got it planned. Me? I was just going with flow back then. No Plans. No Journal. Lakas tira - lakas chamba.

Comments